ONEinspect runtime library is a set of native shared libraries (central runtime environment + plugins) which makes it possible to easily integrate basic ONEinspect functionality into your custom applications.
The runtime library is available for miscellaneous platforms:
- Windows 7 and newer
- Linux (tested on Ubuntu 16.04)
- OS X 10.11 and newer
- Android 4.3 and newer
- iOS 8.0 and newer
The runtime library can also be used from miscellaneous programming environments:
- C++ (unmanaged, tested in Visual Studio 2015)
- C# (tested in Visual Studio 2015 and Xamarin Studio)
- Free Pascal/Lazarus (tested in Lazarus 1.6/ FPC 3.0.0 on Windows/Linux/OSX and with Android LAMW)
- Delphi (tested in Delphi XE, Windows only)
The runtime library is not dependent on any specific runtime environment (such as .NET, JVM ...) and uses only native API of respective target OS.
The runtime library is also available as standard COM server. See Runtime Library Samples for demos and further reference.
- Projects and project groups
- Communication kernel
- Plugin management
- Data items
- Communication profiles
For full runtime library API reference see here.